15-MAR-2018 - New Functionality Released:
1. Ability for user-defined row-height and column width of the Launch Pad. This allows for touch-screen monitor support of the Launch Pad. :-)
2. Support for 64-bit Sierra Chart.
26-JAN-2018 - New Functionality Released:
1. Due to Windows 10 child windows pass-through functionality, if the Designer Panel covers a Sierra Chart Trade Window, mouse-clicks on the Designer Panel can be passed through to the Trade Window. This could cause unwanted transactions to be initiated or canceled.
We have added functionality to the Designer Panel so that it cannot reside on top of a chart's Trade Window.
2. Added support for intra-bar display of Tape Meter events. This intra-bar information may assist a trader when electing to deploy a bot.
21-JAN-2018 - We are working on a YAML editor that will dramatically increase a trader's ability to create complex bots. The YAML editor will integrate with our SceetoBot Dashboard so that traders can quickly gain an understanding of a bot's efficacy.
15-JAN-2018 - New features published:
- Added another binding column so as to dramatically increase the possible shortcut keyboard bindings.
- Added the ability for a trader to create a group of signals where either all of these signals must occur, or one of these signals must occur. This allows a trader to more readily create sequences of signals that traverse multiple bars. Thereby creating bots that will hunt for a multitude of possibilities that span multiple bars. Mucho Importante.
- Fixed an issue with the Levels functionality that cropped up when Sierra Chart changed some underlying graphing functions.
22-DEC-2017 - We are shipping our first batch of pre-programmed SceetoBot Scalping Keyboards to a few trader friends of Algo Futures.
If the results of these trader's experiences are positive, we will expect these keyboards available to the general public.
For more information on how to build, or acquire a Maestro Keyboard, please open a ticket here.
21-DEC-2017 - Adding the ability to group signals so that this group of signals can be used either as 1 mandatory signal or 1 optional signal by a SceetoBot.
21-DEC-2017 - Adding more buttons to accommodate groups of signals. This will provide traders with more flexibility and power when building bots that are instructed to follow a series of events/signals.
21-DEC-2017 - Changing my keyboard and bots from a 2 tick GC range bar chart to a 1 tick GC range bar chart. I will also be either trimming my keyboard down so that I can fit ES 1 tick range bar bots on the same keyboard, or will be adding a second keyboard.
21-DEC-2017 - Building a custom ES 1 tick range bar keyboard for a trading colleague. It will be interesting for the two of us to both be firing bots on a 1 tick chart so that we can compare notes on fills.