03-OCT-2018 - NinjaBots [Beta]
Getting Started with NinjaBots [Beta]
Credentials - For complete, and free access, to NinjaBots [Beta], please send your NinjaTrader 8 Machine ID, your e-mail address, and your name here.
Installation - For installation instructions and software download you can go here.
01-OCT-2018 - New Functionality Released:
If you are currently running Sceeto within Sierra Chart, the next time that you re-open Sierra Chart, the following functionality will automatically be installed on your trading rig.
1. Change Sceeto study menu option that is exposed when right-clicking on a chart
2. Change study name from SceetoBots to Sceeto
3. Change the directory location for the sceetobots_config.xml file from the SceetoBots folder to the SC\data folder
4. Update default settings in Sceeto study to those in the attached chartbook (Sceeto Study Default Settings).
5. Add input to Sceeto study that automatically launches the Global Launch Pad - where the default is to launch the Global Launch Pad.
6. Add input to Sceeto study that allows the user to automatically launch the local chart Launch Pad - where the default is to not launch the local chart Launch Pad.
7. Stand Down' button that can be toggled on/off.
- When button is toggled On, then after any one bot sends an order out to enter a trade, any other enabled bots become disabled.
- This will help traders who have multiple bots on and forget to turn them off after one of them fires.
- Add input values for the 'Enabled' color and the 'Disabled' color in the study parameters.
- Default colors 'Enabled' = Blue background with White Letters & Disabled = White Background with Black Letters
06-JUL-2018 - New Functionality Released:
1. Extended functionality that allows a trader to instruct the bot whether to use the # of contracts from the Designer Panel or from the Trade Window as opposed to just the Designer Panel.
If the TW check-box in the Designer Panel is checked, the bot will use the # of contracts defined in the Trade Window.
If TW check-box in the Designer Panel is checked, the SceetoBot will use the # of contracts defined in the Designer Panel, regardless of whether whether the Trade Window radio button is enabled or not.
This new approach allows for easier, on-the-fly quantity decisions by the trader.
2. The columns and the Window of the Launch Pad and Global Launch are much more 'shrinkable'. This was implemented to free up screen space for those trading on a laptop, or with just one monitor.
3. The "3 MAs Momentum Long Bot" Study Collection was published to show examples of linking bots to formula with a 'Color Bar Based on Alert Condition' study.
4. The "Sample Linking - MACD Crossover" Study Collection was published to show examples of linking a Sierra Chart study system to formula with a 'Color Bar Based on Alert Condition' study.
In this example formula alerts in 'Color Bar Based on Alert Condition' studies create long and short signals for the Sierra Chart 'MACD Crossover System', which then sends its entry signals to a SceetoBot via a study link in the SceetoBot study.
The availability of easily configuring these types of studies and sending their information to SceetoBots are a very powerful feature of SceetoBots as the trader can then easily layer SceetoBot order flow algorithms onto these systems to increase entry efficacy.
15-MAR-2018 - New Functionality Released:
1. Ability for user-defined row-height and column width of the Launch Pad. This allows for touch-screen monitor support of the Launch Pad. :-)
2. Support for 64-bit Sierra Chart.
26-JAN-2018 - New Functionality Released:
1. Due to Windows 10 child windows pass-through functionality, if the Designer Panel covers a Sierra Chart Trade Window, mouse-clicks on the Designer Panel can be passed through to the Trade Window. This could cause unwanted transactions to be initiated or canceled.
We have added functionality to the Designer Panel so that it cannot reside on top of a chart's Trade Window.
2. Added support for intra-bar display of Tape Meter events. This intra-bar information may assist a trader when electing to deploy a bot.
21-JAN-2018 - We are working on a YAML editor that will dramatically increase a trader's ability to create complex bots. The YAML editor will integrate with our SceetoBot Dashboard so that traders can quickly gain an understanding of a bot's efficacy.
15-JAN-2018 - New features published:
- Added another binding column so as to dramatically increase the possible shortcut keyboard bindings.
- Added the ability for a trader to create a group of signals where either all of these signals must occur, or one of these signals must occur. This allows a trader to more readily create sequences of signals that traverse multiple bars. Thereby creating bots that will hunt for a multitude of possibilities that span multiple bars. Mucho Importante.
- Fixed an issue with the Levels functionality that cropped up when Sierra Chart changed some underlying graphing functions.
22-DEC-2017 - We are shipping our first batch of pre-programmed SceetoBot Scalping Keyboards to a few trader friends of Algo Futures.
If the results of these trader's experiences are positive, we will expect these keyboards available to the general public.
For more information on how to build, or acquire a Maestro Keyboard, please open a ticket here.
21-DEC-2017 - Adding the ability to group signals so that this group of signals can be used either as 1 mandatory signal or 1 optional signal by a SceetoBot.
21-DEC-2017 - Adding more buttons to accommodate groups of signals. This will provide traders with more flexibility and power when building bots that are instructed to follow a series of events/signals.
21-DEC-2017 - Changing my keyboard and bots from a 2 tick GC range bar chart to a 1 tick GC range bar chart. I will also be either trimming my keyboard down so that I can fit ES 1 tick range bar bots on the same keyboard, or will be adding a second keyboard.
21-DEC-2017 - Building a custom ES 1 tick range bar keyboard for a trading colleague. It will be interesting for the two of us to both be firing bots on a 1 tick chart so that we can compare notes on fills.